The Check Know Prevent Products
We have created products for daily wear which simultaneously educate and remind you to do your regular self-breast examinations. The profits from selling our products will be used to assist people suffering from cancer at the most basic level ranging from food, transportation, assistance with treatments, assistance with utility bills, family’s needs etc.
Should you feel that the product is not suitable, please be kind enough to donate to a friend or someone less fortunate, who will benefit from the use of our product rather than requesting a refund.
Our products have been technically engineered and required an especially skilled seamstress to manufacture. The products have all been made locally to support our local communities, to create employment and teach skills.
Our products may take longer than a normal online shopping experience but this is due to our reliance on our volunteers. Please note that we manufacture from scratch and create your order at our factory in Cape Town. The estimated delivery time will be 3 weeks from receiving payment of your order. We offer standard delivery all across South Africa at a cost of Approximately R59per delivery.
Differences in delivery times
Please also note that our estimated delivery time is for main city centres and that outlying areas may take a little longer to get to you once it has been collected by our courier partners. We will always make every effort to deliver on time as promised, however, sometimes things happen, we are therefore unable to guarantee that all orders will be delivered within the expected time frame.
Main centre (Bloemfontein, Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg, George, Pretoria, Port Elizabeth, East London, Pietermaritzburg, Polokwane and Kimberley) deliveries are usually made within 1-3 working days of the order being shipped.
Deliveries to regional or outlying areas take place within 5 working days of the order being shipped.
Step 1: Place your online order
Step 2: You'll receive an order confirmation
Step 3: We will keep you posted on the progress of your product through the various stages of the manufacturing process.
Step 4: Once dispatched, we'll send your tracking number
NOTE: International shipping costs will vary, and this option can be discussed via email
Terms & Conditions
To place an order with Check Know Prevent you are confirming that you are of the legal capacity to enter into a contract with Check Know Prevent (of the correct age, have authority to use a credit card etc).
Sales and Pricing
- Final checkout prices shown are inclusive of taxes and includes delivery and are normally representative of the total that you will pay for the ordered product. You agree to pay the shown price for the products selected.
- Check Know Prevent reserves the right to change prices at any time until such a time as they issue an ‘Acceptance of Order’ notice. If the total price differs to what was shown at checkout you reserve the right to ask for a full refund instead of paying the difference. ‘Your Order’ remains valid as an offer until we issue our ‘Acceptance of Order’. We shall not be under any obligation to supply the product to you until we have accepted your ‘Order’. Unless expressly stating that we accept your order, an email, letter, fax or other ‘Confirmation of your Order’ by us is purely for information purposes and does not constitute the ‘Acceptance of Order’. Delivery of the ‘Order’ also constitutes the ‘Acceptance of Order’.
- We shall take all reasonable efforts to accurately reflect the description, availability, purchase price and delivery charges of products on our website. However, should there be any errors of any nature on the website (which are not due to our negligence), we shall not be liable for any loss, claim or expense relating to a transaction based on any error, save – in the case of any incorrect purchase price – to the extent of refunding you for any amount already paid or otherwise as set out in the Returns Policy.
- You shall pay for the product in full at the time of ordering by supplying us with your credit or debit card details which we require in order to process your ‘Order’. Alternatively, you may pay by any method that we have said is acceptable to us, but in any event, we shall not be bound to supply before we have received cleared funds in full. We reserve the right to perform a credit check and to reject/not to offer certain forms of payment and to refer you to our other forms of payment.
- We may ask for further proof that you are fully entitled to use a card (or other form of payment) that you have used to purchase the products before releasing your product.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that all details you have supplied are correct and continue to be accurate. Any costs that may arise due to incorrect details will be for the Customer’s account.
- If you realize that you have made a mistake with your ‘Order’ after you have completed the checkout process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org However, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to accept any changes to your ‘Order’ in accordance with your instructions.
- In cases where there is more than one product on your ‘Order’, we reserve the right not to supply some products that make up your complete ‘Order’. In such a case we will only refund you for the products that are not available.
Delivery & Returns
- Please refer to our Returns Policy
- We aim to deliver the product to the place of delivery specified by you during checkout.
- As our products are manufactured and not stock products, our delivery will take a minimum of 3 weeks. We aim to deliver the product to you as quickly as possible. We do not however carry stock as the nature of the organisation is non-profit.
- We do our utmost best to provide products that can ultimately make a difference to you and the funds to our beneficiaries.
- We will inform you if we are unable to meet the estimated delivery date, but to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses that may arise out of late delivery.
- On delivery of the product, you may be required to sign for delivery. You agree to inspect the product for any obvious faults, defects or damage before you sign for delivery. You must keep the receipt of the delivered product if you want to discuss the product with us.
- Please note that it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. If this is the case, we will inform you using the contact details provided whilst ordering and we will arrange for cancellation of the ‘Order’ or delivery to an alternative delivery address.
- All risk and ownership of the product shall pass onto you upon delivery of the product. If you are not available to take delivery at the address supplied (or delivery has not been able to take place due to your fault) all risk, and ownership will be passed to you from the time delivery was originally intended. From this point on Check Know Prevent is no longer liable for any loss or damage to the product.
- Any damage incurred when opening the product is your responsibility and not that of Check Know Prevent.
- Check Know Prevent will not be liable. Please take care when using sharp objects.
- If you are not available to take delivery or collection, we may leave a card giving you instructions on either re-delivery or collection from the carrier. Costs for redelivery may be passed onto you.
- At any stage during the delivery process, until you take delivery of the products, Check Know Prevent may choose to cancel the order.
- We do not warrant that products will suit your individual needs. We sell products without consideration for their end use.
- If you feel you wish to return a product, please reach out to the Check Know Prevent customer service team email@example.com .
- Returns may be accepted for two reasons:
- customer’s decision or
- faulty product.
- Faulty products needs to be rectified.
- Based on any other customer’s decision we ask that you take into account what the organisation is trying to achieve and donate the product.
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept or process payment on any order, and/or to cancel any sale concluded between you and Check Know Prevent, in whole or in part, however if Check Know Prevent has already proceeded to production of your order you will be liable for the sale. We will notify you if this is the case otherwise we will refund the payment that you have made and accept no liability which may arise as a result of such refusal to process any order/sale.
- We aim to refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for the product.
- If fraud is suspected, we may choose not to refund the payment but rather contact the police and relevant banking authority immediately.
Made to Order
Our sizing is based on international standards and we have provided our measurement table to help you ensure that you order the correct size.
Products are reserved for 10 (ten) minutes once they have been added to your cart, once the 10 (ten) minutes have lapsed, products may be removed from the cart or reserved for other customers. Placing products in the cart without completing the purchase cycle does not constitute an order for such products, and as such, products may be removed from the cart if stock is no longer available or the price thereof might change without notice to you. Check Know Prevent will not be liable if such products are not available or are not available at the price when you complete or attempt to complete the purchase cycle at a later stage.
All intellectual property rights in the products, including trademark rights, patent rights, design rights, copyrights and data, whether registered or unregistered, embodied in the products or in the manufacturing processes of the products are the property of Check Know Prevent.
If Check Know Prevent manufactures products according to a specification or requirement of a customer then the customer indemnifies Check Know Prevent against any claims arising from the infringement of a third party’s proprietary rights.
All the rights in any drawing, description, specification, design or data in any medium, supplied or disclosed to the public or customers by Check Know Prevent remain vested in the Check Know Prevent and the public or customers shall have no right to make use thereof without the consent of Check Know Prevent.