Know Your Symptoms
LYING DOWN OR IN THE SHOWER:
Put your right hand behind your head.
Using the pads of the fingers on your left hand, feel for changes in:
- Your entire breast in a circular pattern.
- Above and below your collarbone and in your armpit area.
- Repeat these steps with your left breast.
IN FRONT OF A MIRROR
- Holding arms at sides.
- Holding arms overhead.
- Pressing hands on hips to tighten chest muscles.
- Bending forward with hands on hips.
- Visit your doctor or clinic if you have any of these symptoms.
- Have regular screenings at your doctor or clinic.
- Early diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer increases survival rates.
At Check Know Prevent we are also passionate about supporting local communities and industries. For this reason, we are registered as an NPC, and for every 5 bras sold, we will give one to a grade 11 or 12 learner in need in partnership with a school support programme.